Thai based hashers, we invite you to consider holding the next Thai Nash Hash; Pattaya has laid on the last 2 and now it is someone else’s turn.
There is a tad over 80,000 left over from the TNH 2017, which includes the 74,000 odd baht left over from the previous TNH 2014.
We are prepared to pass this cash on to any Thai hash wishing to organise the next TNH, but there will be some conditions attached.
They are as follows.
- To be granted the cash, you MUST have a website announcing the event and be actively taking registrations for the event; NO LATER THAN 31st Dec 2018; If no one takes it on by then; we will donate the entire amount to the charity we made the TNH 2017 Red Dress Run donation to.
- The event must be organised by a committee made up of hashers, it is in no way permissible to have a business organise and control the event. (See footnote 1)
- The main objective would be to organise a value for money, fun event, not a profit making exercise.
- At the end of the event; you MUST ASAP publish a full set of accounts for all to see. Click Here to see our accounts.
- If after the event you have an excess of cash, then it must be left in a bank account for a maximum period of 18 months; so someone else can use it to kick off the next TNH Event.
- After 18 months and no one offering to organise the next TNH, you MUST donate it to a worthwhile charity and not return it to your hashes coffers.
Footnote 1: It may happen you have a single business that will handle all facets of a Thai Nash Hash event (hotel rooms, venue, drinks, food and transport), but it is expected the organising committee will receive a pre-determined, quoted contract price that is budgeted for and used to determine the signup fee. Any run surplus would then be controlled by the organising committee and available to fulfil the requirement of passing on said surplus to the next TNH, or donate to charity.
Finally, please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding our conditions; or; if you are considering organising the next TNH, but would like some guidance, (we do after all have 2 successful events under our belt) we will be more than happy to offer up some advice or help you with the budgeting aspect.
TNH 2017 Committee.