Home – Thai Nash Hash 2017
The Thai Nash Hash 2017 will be brought to you by much of the same team as the very successful 2014 Thai Nash Hash, in Pattaya City and is proudly supported by the Pattaya Jungle H3.
At this early stage planning has only just begun, but the dates you can lock in, Fri 2nd to Sun 4th June 2017.
Registrations are now open, at 2900 Thai baht, the registration fee is possibly the best value Nash Hash registration fee anywhere in the world, at the time of writing that equates to approx US$85 or A$99 or £58.
Hashers, if you have been holding off to register for the Thai Nash Hash, then your time is running out.
Registrations will close on Wednesday 17th May, no exceptions.
Outstanding Fees will also have to be received by us no later than Wednesday 17th May or your name will be removed from our registration list.
So don’t put it off any longer, get in, register and pay your fees or miss out.
Proposed Thai Nash Hash 2017 Schedule
At this early stage we are considering the following:
- a Red Dress Run on Friday evening June 2nd
- a selection of runs on Saturday 3rd June, everything from a shortish walk to a Ball Breaker for the fit and fool hardy
- a gala dinner on Saturday evening, followed by some hash acts and entertainment and plenty of drinking.
- Morning coffee and breakfast followed by a Hangover run on Sunday morning
- a sumptuous lunch after the Hangover Run
- then an afternoon of swimming, drinking, relaxing and socialising by the pool.
A limit of 300 participants will apply as this is the maximum number we can cater to for a sit down dinner at our in town venue.
For those who attended the 2014 Thai Nash Hash, it will be the same venue, the Town in Town Hotel.
We are hopeful that we will be able to negotiate a discounted room rate at the Town in Town hotel for those wanting to be able to take the lift upstairs and crawl into bed when you have had enough alcohol for one day.